Interesting Facts about Chocolate – chocolate is the name for food that is from processed cocoa beans. With the taste, style of chocolate, and unique flavor, chocolate is often used as an expression of sympathy, love or attention. Chocolate also has become one of the most popular flavor around the world, not only a chocolate bar that the most consumed by people, chocolate also can processed in hot and cold drinks. And there are Interesting Facts about Chocolate.
Interesting Facts about Chocolate:
1. The word chocolate comes from xocoatl (Aztec language) which means a bitter drink. The Aztecs and the Maya in Mexico believe that the god of Agriculture has sent a chocolate that comes from heaven to them. Cortes then took him to Spain between the years 1502-1528, and by the Spaniards bitter drink was mixed with sugar so it tastes better. Brown then spread to France, Holland and England. In the year 1765 chocolate factory was established in Massachusetts, USA.
2. Brown was efficacious to make age a person becomes longer. An epidemiological study has been conducted at Harvard University students who enrolled between the years 1916-1950. By using a food frequency questionnaire collected information about the habits of eating candy or chocolate at Harvard University students.
Allegedly phenol antioxidants contained in chocolate is the cause why they can outlive. Phenol is also found in red wine that is well known as the drinks are good for heart health. Brown has the ability to inhibit oxidation of LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) and improve immune function, which can prevent the risk of coronary heart disease and cancer.
3. A third of the fat contained in chocolate is oleic acid is an unsaturated fatty acid. Oleic acid is also predominantly found in olive oil. Epidemiological studies in Mediterranean populations who consume lots of oleic acid from olive oil oleic concluded positive effect on heart health.
4. One of Interesting Facts about Chocolate, Eating chocolate will not cause addiction, but for some delicious chocolate may cause the desire to consume them again. This is called a chocolate craving. The impact of chocolate on behavior and mood (mood) is closely associated with chocolate craving. Brown could miss because of its aroma, texture, sweet-bitter and so on. It is also often associated with the content of phenylethylamine which is a substance similar to amphetanine which can increase the absorption of tryptophan into the brain which then in turn produce dopamine. Impact of dopamine is the emerging sense of excitement and improved mood. Phenylethylamine is also considered to have aphrodisiac properties that gave rise to a feeling like someone in love (heart flowers). It is said that King Montezuma in ancient times was always drunk chocolate before rotating harem-harem different every night.
5. Catechins are powerful antioxidants contained in chocolate. One function of antioxidants is to prevent premature aging that can occur due to pollution or radiation. Catechins are also found in tea even though the amount is not as high on chocolate. Parents often ancient practice of tea wash my face with water because it can make your skin glowing and youthful face. If they know that chocolate contains catechins is higher than the tea, maybe they’ll suggest a shower scrub with brown.
6. Chocolate also contains theobromine and caffeine. Both substances have been known to give effect to those who consume awake. Therefore when we are dozing off at the airport or waiting for long queues, eating chocolate potent enough to make us excited again. Thats the Interesting Facts about Chocolate.Categories : Unique Interesting, Interesting Facts about Chocolate